USB Interface for Suunto dive computers
The plug exactly fits into the dive computer´s port. Contacts are gold-plated and individually spring-loaded to protect the sensitive contacts of the dive computer. The complete electronics lie inside the watertight moulded plug. Very small dimensions, ideal for travelling, individually tested and suitable for Windows PC, Mac, notebooks and PDA.
The free of charge "Dive Manager" software is provided in the Suunto Download Center.
With this miniature interface it´s very comfortable to read and set the data of your dive computer. It´s ideal to keep an electronic logbook.
- The interface is made of durable nylon.
- All contacts are gold-plated and therefore protected against corrosion.
- Contacts are individually and gently spring-loaded to avoid damaging the dive computer.
- Approx. 1.5 metres of cable
- The interface is watertight.
- Extremely light-weight and small
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Compatible drivers for Windows 98, XP, 2k, Vista and Windows 7 32/64, Win8, Win10 an OSX are available in the download area.
- Compatible with all versions of the Suunto Dive Manager also "DM4" & "DM5" software
The interface can be used with the following Suunto dive computers:
- Vyper, Vyper2, Vyper Air
- Vytec, Vytec DS
- Cobra, Cobra 2, Cobra 3
And with the followingSoftware (Referenztabelle)
Each Interface is individually tested after production. So, we can guarantee the functionality on each Interface.
Of course also for Apple OS X systems
Scope of delivery
Delivery includes the interface and a practical Velcro tape attached to the cable to ensure proper fixing.
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Operating temperature: +15 to 35°C
- Weight approx. 40g @ 1.5 m of cable
- Contact spring power: 0.3N
- Compatible with Suunto-interface
- Resistant against seawater and oil