Interface with USB port to read Suunto dive computers
With this Interface you can read all the dive data on your Suunto dive computer and edit them on your computer. With the free of charge Suunto "Dive Manager" software you may also print out your logbook and manage all your dive data on your computer. Some of your dive computer settings need an interface to be changed. This also works with your Smartinterface-alternative.
- The interface is made of stainless steel.
- All contacts are gold-plated and therefore protected against corrosion.
- Contacts are individually and gently spring-loaded to avoid damaging the dive computer.
- Approx. 1.5 metres of cable
- The interface is watertight.
- Extremely light-weight and small
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Drivers for Windows 98, XP, 2K, Vista and Windows 7 32/64, Win8, Win10 and OSx are provided.
- Compatible with all versions of the Suunto Dive Manager also "DM4" & "DM5"software
The interface can be used with the following Suunto dive computers:
- D4, D4i, D4i Novo
- D6, D6i, D6i Novo
- D9, D9tx
- Zoop Novo
- Vyper Novo
And with the followingSoftware (Referenztabelle)
Each Interface is individually tested after production. So, we can guarantee the functionality on each Interface.
Of course also for Apple OS X systems
Scope of delivery
Delivery includes an interface and a CD with matching drivers as well as a practical cable Velcro that helps you to properly re-bundle your interface.
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Operating temperature: +15 to 35°C
- Weight approx. 40g @ 1.5 m of cable
- Contact spring power: 0.3N
- Compatible with Suunto-interface
- Resistant against seawater and oil