USB Interface for Suunto dive computers
This interface made of stainless steel was particularly manufactured to perfectly match with the Stinger and Spyder dive computers. The spring-loaded contact is blunt to protect the sensitive dive computer contacts. The complete electronics is situated inside a moulded plug. Lit LEDs on the interface´s font side are displaying the data transfer.
The free of charge "Dive Manager" software is provided in the Suunto Download Center or at: Ddownload area
With this miniature interface it´s very comfortable to read and set the data of your dive computer. It´s ideal to keep an electronic logbook.
- The interface is made of durable nylon.
- The contact is gold-plated and therefore protected against corrosion.
- Contact is individually and gently spring-loaded to avoid damaging the dive computer.
- Approx. 1.5 metres of cable
- Extremely light-weight and rugged
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Drivers for Windows 98, XP, 2K, Vista and Windows 7 32/64, Win8, Win10 and OSx are provided.
The interface can be used with the following Suunto dive computers:
And with the followingSoftware (Referenztabelle)
Each Interface is individually tested after production. So, we can guarantee the functionality on each Interface.
Scope of delivery
Delivery contents include the interface with approx. 1.5 m of cable.
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Operating temperature: +15 to 35°C
- Weight approx. 40g @ 1.5 m of cable
- Contact spring power: 0.3N
- Compatible with Suunto-interface