Interface with USB port to read out your Mares dive computers
With this Interface you can read all the dive data on your Mares dive computer and edit them on your computer. With the free of charge Mares software (Mares DRAK) you may also view your dive profile, print out your logbook and manage all your dive data on your PC.
- The interface is molded of extremely durable Nylon.
- A control LED indicates the connection of your computer and dive computer.
- All contacts are gold-plated and therefore protected against corrosion.
- Contacts are individually and gently spring-loaded to avoid damaging the dive computer.
- Approx. 1.5 metres of cable
- The interface is watertight.
- Extremely light-weight and small
- Compatible with all versions of the Mares DRAK software and the Dive Organizer
- Necessary drivers for Win 2k, XP Vista, Win8 and Win10 are automatically installed with the DRAK software.
The interface can be used with the following Mares dive computers:
- Mares Puck
- Mares Puck Air
- Mares Puck Wrist
- Mares Puck Pro
- Mares Nemo Air
- Mares Nemo Wide
- Mares Nemo Wide 2
And with the followingSoftware (Referenztabelle)
Windows compatible reading software (full version) can be downloaded at the Mares homepage.
Each Interface is individually tested after production. So, we can guarantee the functionality on each Interface.
Scope of delivery
Delivery includes the interface as well as a practical cable Velcro that helps you to properly re-bundle your interface.
Storage temperature: -10 to 60°C
Operating temperature: +15 to 35 °C
Weight approx. 420 @ 1.5 m of cable
Compatible with Mares DRAK interface
Resistant against seawater and oil